Built to deliver strength—and deliver it does. Structurally and biomechanically designed for intensive club use, the Chest Press’ rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine’s superb handling. Its large base frame aids stability and comfort, and yields a neutral weight distribution. Substantial rear and side subframes help eliminate lateral torsion and vibration. Kick-assist lever allows you to move the handgrips into comfortable Start and Finish positions for a complete pre-stretch and full range-of-motion without straining. Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips concentrate distinct areas of the Chest and Triceps. This Chest Press has all the essential components for a great workout experience.
• Dimensions: 45″L x 53″W x 62″H.
• Mainframe: 2″ x 4″ high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
• Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
• Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
• Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
• Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
• Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
• Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
• Instructional placard included.
• Covered by Body-Solid’s Lifetime Warranty.
• Free shipping is available to all who live within the continental United States.
• This product can only be shipped within the 48 continental United States (Hawaii, Alaska and international shipping is not available).