Hundreds Of Strength-Building Exercises
Define the motions that are right for you and your individual workout goals with the Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center. This dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements.
Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and stability. By efficiently working your body’s stabilizer muscles though a limitless number of exercises, the GDCCC200 Functional Training Center offers strength-building results to users of all sizes.
Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC200 features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the GDCC200 Functional Training Center isolates an unbeatable value in today’s advanced fitness market.
From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in between, make a motion to improve your core, build your strength and increase your endurance with the Body-Solid GDCC200.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes. The Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center puts core stability within your grasp by offering a limitless variety of balance-improving, coordination-enhancing, user-defined workout regimens.
You’ll achieve your goals and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design as you master hundreds of exercises, including cable crossover, shoulder press, triceps extension, one arm row, pull-up, leg kickback, deltoid crossover, oblique crunch, incline press, and front deltoid raise.
High Quality and Durability
• Frames: All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2″x2″, 2″x3″ and 2″x4″ 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
• DuraFirm Pads: Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
• Finish: An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
• Pulleys & Cables: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Body-Solid Is Praised In Print
• Consumer Digest – Brand Review: “Looking for a great deal on a high quality piece of exercise equipment? Buy a Body-Solid… Outstanding quality allows the company to offer the best warranty in the business.”
• Men’s Health Magazine – Home Gym Buyer’s Guide: “We like Body-Solid products because we couldn’t find anything that could beat them. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty.”
• Muscle & Fitness Magazine – Home Improvement: “On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we’d normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and rack. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog…”