Affordable, Flexible, Compact & Functional
Powerline by Body-Solid is renowned for innovating compact, quality home gyms that combine form and function with versatility and value, and they’ve done it again. The P2 Home Gym adds functional pulleys to a traditional home gym platform, allowing users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements, such as pec flys and converging press. The Powerline P2 is the best of both worlds, combining functional and traditional exercises in a versatile design that gives you the free range of motion to get a total body workout in a compact space.
Features Of The Powerline P2X Home Gym
The user-friendly, multi-function Powerline P2 Home Gym is cleverly engineered to offer free-range movements and exceptional range of motion for any size user. By combining an ergonomically correct press arm and a functional training arm, the P2 puts you in the unique position to have the best of both worlds: traditional exercises as well as functional training in a single, compact machine.
Engineered to be versatile, durable, dependable and affordable, the Powerline P2 blends functional pulleys with a traditional home gym that lets you get creative with your daily workout routines.
• Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses.
• Fixed pulleys also swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
• Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row exercises.
• Two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting position for all users.
• A bearing pivot point leg developer provides smooth, natural leg extension and curl exercises.
• High, mid and low pulleys round out the rest of the gym, enable you to efficiently complete a total body workout in a small, compact space.
• Optional leg press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offer a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance.
• Design-forward aesthetic features graceful arcs and brushed steel finish that looks great in any home.