The next generation of Smith Machines has arrived! Patented* 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only. The Bodycraft Jones Light Commercial Smith Machine moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for natural, unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body’s natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercises can be performed.
Multiple Bar Options
You have a choice of the following bars:
- Economy Bar w/Nylon Olympic Ends: 7′ Olympic weight holders can be removed for use with 1″ Plates. 25mm Grip, 35lb. starting weight, 500 lb. capacity.
- Power Bar: 7′ Olympic weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Grip, 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity.
- Active Balance Bar: 7′ Olympic weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Grip, 55 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity. The Active Balance Bar must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of Barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry. The ABB is attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never to far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters.
To Use Standard 1″ Plates: Select the 7′ Long, 35 lb. Steel Bar with Nylon Ends, 500 lb. Capacity option from the drop down box above, as the nylon ends are removable, which will allow use of standard 1″ weight plates.
• Completely Safe for the Solo Lifter: With a simple twist of the wrist, the weight bar is “racked” into place. Adjustable Safety spotters are included to add that last extra measure of security.
• Perfect for the novice or competitive lifter, versatile for males and females, excellent for trainers and coaches, a must for schools and clubs!
• Easy Transitions: Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, and lift!
• Linear Bearings: Top (horizontal), bottom (horizontal), and Bar slides; there are no bushings anywhere on the Jones machine! In fact, there are a total of 16 different industrial-rated bearings on the Jones machine! This machine is so incredibly smooth, it really does feel as if you are working within a Power Rack, only that the bar hooks and spotters move along with you.
• Construction: Constructed of 2″ X 3″, 3mm thick steel tubing. The bar hooks are attached directly to the upright that is attached to the bearings.
• Pop pin locks for traditional smith exercises.
• Dimensions: 83.07″ Tall x 81.34″ Wide x 42.13″ Deep (56.83″ Deep with the optional lat attachment).
• Lifetime Warranty: Since it is built to last a lifetime, every part of the BodyCraft Jones is guaranteed for as long as you own it. BodyCraft will replace or repair any defect (applies only to the original owner and for in-home use).
• To Use Standard 1″ Plates: Select the 7′ Long, 35 lb. Steel Bar with Nylon Ends, 500 lb. Capacity option from the drop down box above, as the nylon ends are removable, which will allow use of standard 1″ weight plates.
• Free shipping is available to all who live within the continental United States.
• This product can be delivered to certain areas outside the continental United States for a shipping fee. You may add this product to your shopping cart in addition to any other items you wish to purchase, check out, and we will contact you by email or phone with a total shipping charge if you live outside the continental United States (assuming the product can be shipped to your area). You may then decide whether to proceed with your order, as I will not process payment until receiving approval from you for any applicable shipping charges. Alternatively, you may contact me with the product you wish to order and your full mailing address, as I will reply with a shipping quote and availability in your area.