First of its kind, brought to you by Yukon-Fitness the Inertia Extended Stride Elliptical Trainer features an impressive stride length of up to 20.5″, while maintaining a compact design that will fit in any home. Now you can get the full benefits of a true elliptical trainer (incorporating both the upper and lower body in one movement), with a full range of motion just like elliptical found in Fitness Clubs. The Inertia ES 3.5 will provide a full-body, low-impact exercise that will burn up calories, get the heart pumping and tone your body. By using the natural arm and leg motions of an elliptical trainer you place less impact and stress on the joints, knees, ankles and hips. The ES 3.5 has 3 levels of height adjustments that keep your toes and heel in constant contact with the foot pedals. Loaded with all the recommended features, the Inertia Elliptical ES 3.5 will give you an Incredibly efficient workout from a full stride, compact design.
• Stride length of up to 20.5″.
• One movement for both the upper and lower body.
• Computer controlled magnetic resistance.
• Adjustable Stride: 17.5″ to 20.5″.
• Adjustable stepping levels: 3.
• 16 Programs.
• Large LCD Screen.
• Dimensions: 66″L x 27″W x 62″H.
• Weight: 115 lbs.
• User Capacity: 275 lbs.
• Free shipping is available to all who live within the continental United States.
• This product can be delivered to certain areas outside the continental United States for a shipping fee. You may add this product to your shopping cart in addition to any other items you wish to purchase, check out, and we will contact you by email or phone with a total shipping charge if you live outside the continental United States (assuming the product can be shipped to your area). You may then decide whether to proceed with your order, as I will not process payment until receiving approval from you for any applicable shipping charges. Alternatively, you may contact me with the product you wish to order and your full mailing address, as I will reply with a shipping quote and availability in your area.